1. I'm going to get something to eat.
Do you want to come along?
먹을 것 좀 사러 갈 텐데, 따라갈래?
Do you want to come with me?
2. You must be freezing.
Would you like something warm to drink?
엄청 추우시겠어요. 따뜻한 것 마실 것 좀 드릴까요?
You must be tired. You must be bored.
3. Hot chocolate would be good.
Is it always this cold here in New York?
핫초코면 좋겠습니다. 뉴욕은 항상 이렇게 춥나요?
5 o'clock would be good(fine)
Is ipod that expensive?
4. What makes you laugh like that?
왜 그렇게 웃으세요?
Why do you laugh like that?
Don't act like that. / I don't want to do like that.
5. What made you drink so much like that last night?
지난밤에는 왜 그렇게 술을 많이 마셨어요?
What made you say so?
6. How did you know he was there?
그가 거기에 있었다는 것을 어떻게 알았어요?
be동사의 결과지향성 / I'll be there.
7. How did you know I got promoted?
내가 승진 했다는 것을 어떻게 아셨습니까?
How did you know she would be late?
8. May I ask how much you paid for it?
얼마 주셨는지 여쭤봐도 될까요?
간접의문문의 평서문 처리
May I ask how much you like it?
I paid 20 dollars for this book.
9. May I ask where you bought it?
어디서 그것을 사셨는지 여쭤 봐도 될까요?
10. May I ask how old you are?
나이를 여쭤 봐도 될까요?
May I ask your age?