1. Do you want to join my party?
저의 파티에 오실래요?
Do you want to join us?
2. What are you going to do over the weekend?
주말 동안에 무엇을 할 겁니까?
during the weekend / over the weekend
3. What do I have to do?
저는 무엇을 해야 되죠?
What do I have to eat? / What do I have to give to her?
4. What did you do last night?
지난밤에 무엇을 하셨죠?
What did you study in the college?
5. How are you doing? You look very good today.
안녕하세요. 오늘 매우 좋아 보이시네요.
How are you? / You look wonderful(terrific) today
6. How's it going? Is everything all right?
어때요? 모든게 다 잘 되어가죠?
How's your business going?
7. Long time no see. How long has it been?
오랜만입니다. 이게 도대체 얼마만입니까?
It's been a long time.
I haven't seen you for such a long time.
8. I'm getting along well with my friends.
친구들과 저는 잘 지내고 있습니다.
How are you getting along?
I'm getting along well in the new circumstances.
9. We're going to have a birthday party for John tonight.
John의 생일 파티를 오늘밤에 할 겁니다.
이어질 문장.. Can you come?
10. I'm not going to go there.
저는 거기에 가지 않을 겁니다.