1. I'd like to introduce you to my friend.
당신을 제 친구에게 소개하고 싶습니다.
would like to는 공손한 표현 / want의 남발 피해야..
I'd like to ask you a brief question.
2. I'd like you to meet my boss, John.
나의 상사인 John과 인사 나누세요.
I'd like you to study harder.
3. How do you spell your last name?
당신의 성의 철자가 어떻게 되죠?
What is the spelling of ..... 보다 영어적인 표현
4. What do you mean by that?
그게 무슨 뜻이죠?
What do you mean by what you say?
What do you mean by babysitter?
5. May I ask your phone number?
당신의 전화번호를 여쭤 봐도 될까요?
What is your .... 식의 무례한 영어를 삼가야죠.
your email address, your blood type, your favorite dish
6. May I ask who's calling?
전화거시는 분 누구신지 여쭤 봐도 될까요?
Who am I speaking to?
7. He is one of my acquaintances.
그는 내가 아는 사람들 중에 한명입니다.
8. I've heard a lot about you.
It's my pleasure to meet you.
말씀 많이 들었습니다. 뵙게 되어서 정말 기뻐요.
It's really nice to see you / I'm really glad to meet you.
9. It was nice meeting you.
It was nice talking to you.
10. Would you like some more pizza?
피자 좀 더 드시겠어요?
Would you like another glass of beer?