안녕하세요 저희 ZCREWCAFE 에서 COOK 포지션을 모집중입니다.
많은 관심부탁드려요 주저말고 연락주세요
최대한 빠르게 검토해서 답변드리겠습니다
Working at ZCREW Café isn’t just another job — it’s a career, it’s an experience to learn and explore. We’re a casual and classy brunch café since 2018 under CRUX & Co. which is a leading restaurant group located at Melbourne Australia. Our mission is to deliver local farm fresh ingredients to the table with handcrafted skills and love.
ZCREW Café is our first location explored in Canada and we are eager to build a team of chefs working with passion, creativity and artisan spirit. We believe in providing everyone a fun, warm, competitive and supportive working environment. ZCREW will be a great place to grow your career.
We have an opening position for Brunch Cook who will assist with the growth of our café fresh menu restaurant.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in a professional kitchen. Fresh food concept experience is preferred. Red Seal certification is preferred.
- Food Safe Handling Certification is valued
- Experience in prep and production as well as a la carte service
- Experience in breakfast cookery is highly preferred
- An eye for detail, with the ability to problem solve and work as a team
- Be Focused and Be very organized
- Responsible with professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and fast pace
- Knowledge background in Asian Cuisine (Korean, Chinese or Japanese) is valued
- Working time: 5 days a week, must be able to work on weekends
- In charge of execution of fresh restaurant menu
- In charge of hot/cold station and daily preparation
- Assist with developing creative, seasonal menus
- Maintaining the quality of each dish
It is an opportunity to show your talent in Calgary's brunch scene. It is also a good opportunity for creative and confident young chefs to take the next step in your career. If you think you are qualified and interested in this job, please sent us your resume. Thank you!
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Expected start date: ASAP