CAFE ALL-ROUNDER & KITCHEN STAFF
Looking for a multi-tasking, responsible and friendly cafe attendant & kitchen staff (with opportunity to become supervisor or manager) for a small popular vegan cafe in Downtown Calgary.
We are a small cafe serving espresso-based drinks, smoothies, and plant-based meals.
Starting with part-time, with potential for full time.
IMPORTANT SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cooking, food prepping and maintaining small kitchen
- Multi-task and work fast in a busy environment
- Provide friendly service by greeting customers, taking orders, handling the cashier
- Handling multiple orders at once (in-person, delivery, pickup)
- Make espresso based coffee drinks and smoothies
- Cleaning cafe and areas
DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 year experience working as a cook, barista, or cafe/restaurant staff
SKILLS & DESIRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Must speak Conversational English
- Excellent multi-tasker (important!)
- Some experience in a busy kitchen strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly customer service
- Barista skills (desired, not necessary)
- Interest or passion in a plant-based lifestyle (desired)
Salary: Starting at $15.00 per hour plus hourly cafe tips (after 2 weeks training). Salary can be renegotiated if later promoted to manager or supervisor.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO: email@example.com