- Join one of the top dental implant companies in the world
- Grow your territory while enjoying UNCAPPED earning potential plus benefits
- Make this role your own and enjoy a long-term career trajectory
About Hiossen Implant Canada
With a global target to be the top-ranking dental implant manufacturer and distributor in the world, Hiossen Implant Canada's products are currently used in over 70 countries including the United States, China, Korea, Japan, Germany, India, Chile, and many others. Developing and producing a wide variety of top-quality implants at state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, we export our products to more than 20 different countries. Hiossen Implant Canada strives to improve implant quality by monitoring the market and collaborating with clinicians, taking their innovative ideas and opinions through rigorous scientific tests, and incorporating them into our research and development process.
About the Opportunity
As one of the fastest growing implant companies in the industry that achieved 60% growth last year, Hiossen Implant Canada is expanding! We are currently looking for a full-time Territory Sales Manager to cover Calgary, Alberta.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Attend company courses on weekends Minimum 1 to Maximum 3 weekends in a month and Minimum 1 to Maximum 2 evening per month
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentation
- Assists with dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products with customers and dentists within
- 2+ years’ direct or inside sales experience (Dental or Medical Device Industry experience considered and asset)
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, Proficiency with sales management software (CRM), MS Office, BRM
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time
- Have a valid driver license, vehicle, safe driving record, and have auto insurance
What We Offer
In return for your hard work and dedication, will be rewarded with a $55-85K average annual on-target earnings, plus UNCAPPED commissions, as well as a range of attractive benefits, including:
• Earning potential of up to 6 figures (base salary + UNCAPPED incentives and bonuses)
• Full extended health benefits
• Group insurance
• Flexible work hours
• Generous vacation and sick leave packages
• Car mileage allowance
• Career growth opportunities
• Education support and personal development programs
• Travel expense reimbursements
• The ability to work remotely
If you're someone with entrepreneurial spirit, positive mindset, and be part of an industry leader with a global reach, apply now! We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org